Thursday, February 3, 2011

HappyThankYouMorePlease

This is a film about a guy going through a quarter-life crisis. He has quirky friends, meets a whimsical pixie girl who fixes him and they fall in love. Roll credits. If the premise sounds familiar it’s because it’s pretty much what happens in Garden State. This isn’t a bad thing, I really liked Garden State. Josh Radnor (Ted from How I Met your Mother) stars in, writes and directs the film and from what I’ve seen and read about it, it looks like he’s done a decent job. Is he the new Zach Braff? Probably not, but the cast looks great (Hi Buster from Arrested Development!), the dialogue is sharp and the soundtrack is all indie and cool. It’s likely that it'll get released here on DVD later in the year.


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this movie to come out! Good call on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hibah! I hope it gets released soon...

    ReplyDelete